Monday, June 25, 2012

So Far, So Good

Jen and Mila made it to Utah without any problems. In fact, Mila slept the entire 7 hours of travel. Ya can't ask for a better way to travel with an infant.

Jen, Mila and I have loved the last couple of days spending time with family. I will post some pictures later but I felt I needed to at least write to let everyone know we are safe and sound.

I am really enjoying my clerkship. I spend most of my time researching cases and issues but I did get to go with one of the partners, Mark James, to watch him argue in court. I really enjoyed that.

All things considered we have nothing to complain about and everything to be grateful for.

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you guys are here! We still can't believe babies start off so small! I am hoping I am brave enough to hold her next time we see you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I'm glad you all made it to Utah safely. I'm glad Mila is doing well. She's a cutie. Link says for me to hook him up when he's older. Not now, because he still poops his pants.

    ReplyDelete