Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home and in Heaven

 The last few days have been a whirlwind, I'm so grateful for Jeff and my Mom and Sister for helping out so much, and for all of the love and support coming from all directions, we are so loved and so blessed I have had a lot of emotions, but I have never felt alone, thanks to all of  you!  

Now that we are at home things have settled down and I am LOVING being a MOM! There is nothing I have ever experienced that I could compare to the feelings I get when I look at our precious little Mila June.  She is beautiful and I know that she is a perfect addition to our family.  

Heaven on Earth







My Mom says she loves being a GRANDMA!



 It has been fun looking at her and trying to decide which features come from who! sometimes I look at her and think she looks just like Jeff and sometimes I think she looks alot like my baby pictures.. It will be fun to watch over the next few weeks/months as her features become more developed!


All ready to go to Mom's Doctor's appointment
The Doctor's appointment may have taken a tad bit longer than we wanted it to..
K, check out the little monkey toes!





 Despite the unhappy pictures, She has actually been a very happy baby thus far, she loves hearing Jeff's voice, even over the phone (he headed back to Salt lake yesterday with our good friend Shaun and the dogs so that he could start his summer internship.. WE can't wait to see him in a couple days and are missing him already)


Here is our attempt at a bath without getting her cord wet, I thought she was going to hate it, but she was actually very relaxed once we got some warm water running.
Not sure how to feel about BATH TIME!


LOVED IT!
ONE clean BABY GIRL.. and one HAPPY but TIRED MOMMY


 Happy and healthy! Seems to be doing just great. Haven't seen any signs of pain from the healing fracture. She hasn't needed any Tylenol since we got home, we are just being super careful with our "Porcelain doll " baby girl.  We went for a check up at the pediatrician today she is down to 6lb 10 oz  (this is normal, but we should see only weight gain from this point forward: goal is back to birth weight by 2 week mark) So time to bulk up a bit little girl.. Jeff says he is going to give her some of his Buffet tips! Gotta pick up the pace!

Loving this new adventure.. Can't wait to see what Life brings!

7 comments:

  1. Mila is adorable!! I'm glad she's home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen and Mila! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you on Friday.

    I Love You Much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin cute! We can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to hold her! I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course your mom loves being a grandma! You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad things are going better! Congratulations to your family. I hope things continue to look up!

    Love Marianne Thacker Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post...Jen, your loving your mommy-hood brings back memories of how I felt when I first held Lisa. I am so happy for you, and I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete