Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One BUSY Week!

At 7 days old Mila made the long flight from Lexington, Kentucky to Salt Lake City, Utah! I can say I am a very proud mother! She slept the entire way from Lexington to Atlanta where we had a 90 minute layover; she needed a diaper change and a bottle then she slept the rest of the 4 hour flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake, the flight attendants were loving her, and one of them pointed out that some elderly people had never even been on a plane and here was this little 7 day old baby making a cross country trip! She made a lot of friends on the way everyone adored her! 

Turns out It was well worth the trip; her dad was waiting to meet us; Mila and Jeff had some serious snuggling to do to make up for lost time!

Look at the comfort level on that baby.

two very happy buddies

Nothing like sleepin in dad's arms


Well, seems Someone else was waiting for Mila to get here too.  My Friend Brittany was due June 18th  and was a few days over due I told her as soon as we get there she could go into labor, we flew in Friday afternoon and Friday evening she went into Labor!!! Here is Baby Avery; she had to spend a couple days in NICU too just like Mila, I am so happy that she made it here safe, I can't wait until they can play together! I know they are going to be best buddies! 

Avery Jane Trujillo born June 23, 2012


Pretty sure no one was more excited to meet Baby Mila than Grandma Ebert (Jeff's mom) she loves holding Mila and seems to have the magic touch- she puts Mila right to sleep every time she holds her! This makes the 6th Grandchild for her 3 girls and 3 boys! Whoever's next better be ready to offset the perfect balance or else hope for twins!

So happy to be with Grandma!

Mila has busy little baby arms and legs:




This is my parent's dog Apollo he is 5 years old.  He was born with bad hips and had to have surgery as a puppy to put pins in both of his back legs because he couldn't walk very well, the surgery made it so that he could get around and even run with the other dogs, over the past few months he developed diabetes and has started to lose his eye sight, he has chronic pain and has to take pain medication multiple times a day.  His condition got a lot worse just over the past couple of days.  He has gone completely blind and has lost control of his bladder.  So we had to have him put to sleep on Monday.  Here is Mila saying goodbye to him.  I know he is happier in Heaven free from pain.  There is a Song Jack Johnson sings that says new life makes losing life easier to understand.  We are going to miss you Apollo! You will always be one of my very Best Friends.




The First 12 days of life have been busy: We have held up well: and the good news is that Life just gets better my little one! So stay strong and be ready for whatever this life has to offer!
big yawn

Mom's new obsession: BABY FEET


HAPPINESS

Goofy Goober Face
Oh By the Way Mila's appointment with the Doctor went very well; she is back up to her birth weight 7Lb 2 Oz ahead of schedule! Looks like Jeff's Buffet tips really worked! Way to go GIRL! Keep up the good work! And I am Still loving life as a MOM, this little girl makes me smile all the time! 



Just so I don't overlook my first babies: Nixon and Nikita are also doing well with my Parent's dog Zeke the golden Retriever: they all got sprayed by a Skunk out in the backyard the first night they were here! Ask me if I'm suprised? Ha ha.. Gotta love my little trouble makers!

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love the happiness face :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun pictures! So sad about Apollo. I think it is so funny that I really went into labor after you texted me. Thanks for coming and visiting. Can't wait to get together!

    ReplyDelete