Sunday, September 6, 2015

APR-JUN 2015 "Highlights"

These past few months have been so much fun.  We spent a lot of time just hanging out and playing with friends! 

We visited the zoo many times.  Everyday I ask Eliza what she wants to do and she says, "go at the zoo." So I try to make it happen as often as we can. We all LOVE the zoo! 















Mila is actually starting to be quite a helper around the house.  She is getting very good with the little dust devil grandma Tami gave her for Christmas.

But of course we leave plenty of time for goofing off around the house too!


We had a wonderful time visiting the Thanksgiving point gardens during the Tulip festival with our friends Avery, McKenna, and Brittany. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful spring day! 






We have started a fun project with my parents to renovate my grandparents old camper trailer.  I think it is really coming along nicely. We are excited to take it out camping with the girls! 


First semi-warm day of summer we were so excited we just couldn't wait to get out our kiddie pool and swim suits. Summer can't come fast enough for this mama and these girlies! 



Can I just tell you that Jeff is the funnest dad in the world.  Here he is setting up the tent for our staycation/camping outing in the basement.  We turned on the fireplace, Popped popcorn, set up beds and watched movies from inside the tent.  (My favorite part was when everyone fell asleep we all moved to our own beds and still had a great night of sleep! Ha ha I'm getting so old and lame 😜)


We celebrated Mother's Day. I am so grateful for all of the love and support I have been given from such beautiful women throughout my life. They have each been a great example of unconditional love and selfless service.  I hope I can pass on what they have taught me to my daughters! 

We also celebrated Father's Day.  I am so grateful for Jeff.  He loves being a dad and he is great at it! The girls would take him over me any day and I'm ok with that! He keeps things fun and reminds me not to take life so seriously all the time.  I am also greatful for my dad and Father-in-law and grandpas who have set great examples for me to follow.

We changed things up a bit.  I chopped off 13 inches of hair (and donated to wigs for kids).  Mila had her first haircut too! She sat so still and loved watching the hair stylist as she worked.  I was very proud of her.  She loves showing off her new haircut and telling everyone how she had to sit so still while she had it cut.  She is such a doll! 




May 15 was a big day.  Jordan and Holly got married in the St. George temple.  It was a beautiful ceremony and I am so happy for them.  They make such a beautiful couple.  They couldn't be more perfect for each other.  



And of course a lot of random hanging out and having fun pictures! I hope I can always remember this phase of life. I have so much to learn from these girls they are alwsys busy exploring, growing, playing and just being carefree! 










No comments:

Post a Comment