Thursday, August 16, 2012

ZOO FRIENDS

On Tuesday me and Mila took a trip to the Hogle zoo with my mom Tami, my mother-in-law Diane, and my sister-in-law Heather and her 3 kids: Garrett, Hudson, and McKenzie.  It was so much fun the animals were reallly active and we had a great time!

Garrett-- in the Lion's mouth!.. CHOMP

Kenzie in her stroller

Hudson with his "classic" facial expression!

He so wanted to see an owl.. then he said it "kinda freaked me out"



We found a stranded baby bird.. my mom returned it to its nest..



smiley miley

me and baby Mila with the baby elephant



brown bears were very playful.. Garrett was concerned
because they seemed to be using their teeth alot!





Perfect end to a great day at the ZOO with a
TRAIN RIDE!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun post...I feel like I've been to the zoo myself..without the heat. Mila is growing..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun! Thanks for taking pictures! I am
    Horrible at it! I love love love the smiley stage of babies and I love love love mila!!!

    ReplyDelete