Friday, September 25, 2015

... And then there were 5!

             Spencer Finley Ebert
              Born @ 8:05 am
             September 25, 2015
                   6lb 10oz
                  19 in long


Happy Birthday to our little guy.  It was so wonderful to get to welcome Spencer Finley Ebert into the world and into our family today! The c-section went beautifully.  Spencer came out crying immediately and pee'd on the floor as the Dr was handing him to the nurse from the OR table, ha ha! 

The nurses were impressed with how alert and strong he was. When they handed him to me he was still crying but I put him on my chest and talked to him and he looked up toward my voice and then quieted right down and we just snuggled until the Dr's finished sewing me up.  Then they wheeled us to the recovery room where he nursed like a champ!  He is a total natural at all of this! (I've had a little more practice too.) I was very impressed with how smoothly it all went and how great all of the nurses and Dr's were.

The girls were so super excited to meet him, Mila kept giving us updates such as; "the baby is crying" and "the baby is blinking." Eliza is so gentle and sweet with him, I am looking forward to watching them all grow together, I love our new little guy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment